- WHAT IS THE STOCK SYMBOL FOR SHIFT4 AND ON WHAT EXCHANGE ARE THE SHARES LISTED?
Shift4 trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol FOUR.
- WHEN DID SHIFT4 PUBLICLY LIST THEIR SHARES?
Shift4 began public listing of its shares on June 5, 2020.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CLASS A, CLASS B AND CLASS C SHARES?
Shift4 has three classes of common stock outstanding: Class A common stock, Class B common stock and Class C common stock. Each share of our Class A common stock entitles its holder to one vote per share and each share of each of our Class B common stock and Class C common stock entitles its holder to ten votes per share on all matters presented to our stockholders generally. Class B shares have no economic value but the votes, while Class C shares have the economic value and the votes.
- HOW CAN I PURCHASE SHIFT4 SHARES?
Shift4 common stock must be purchased in the open market through any registered broker.
- WHO IS SHIFT4'S TRANSFER AGENT AND WHAT IS THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION?
American Stock Transfer and Trust Company LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY, 11219
- DOES SHIFT4 HAVE A DIVIDEND RE-INVESTMENT PROGRAM (DRIP) OR A DIRECT STOCK PURCHASE PLAN?
- WHERE ARE THE HEADQUARTERS FOR SHIFT4 LOCATED?
3501 Corporate Parkway
Center Valley, PA 18034
- WHEN DOES SHIFT4’S FISCAL YEAR END?
Shift4's fiscal year ends on December 31.
- WHO ARE THE BOARD MEMBERS AND EXECUTIVES OF SHIFT4?
- WHO ARE SHIFT4'S INDEPENDENT AUDITORS?
- HOW DO I GET ADDED TO SHIFT4'S EMAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST?
Please go to the email alerts section of our website or click here.
- HOW DO I CONTACT SHIFT4'S INVESTOR RELATIONS DEPARTMENT WITH A QUESTION OR REQUEST?
You may contact Shift4's Investor Relations via email at email@example.com or by calling 610-596-4475
- HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION REGARDING SHIFT4 SECURITY, COMPLIANCE, AND PRIVACY?
You may contact Shift4's Security team at firstname.lastname@example.org.